Sunday, December 18, 2011

Holiday Fruit

It is that time of year when these little cuties are on tables everywhere.  Their bright color makes them delightful to paint.  Although this painting has SOLD, there are a number of  other small tropical fruit paintings,  for sale at my Etsy Shop, Small Impressions Paintings.  This painting is a 5x7 inch oil painting on a canvas panel.  The paintings for sale in my Etsy shop range from a small 4x4 inch painting up to a size of 11x14 inches.  I hope you will stop by for a visit and view the entire collection of small format oil paintings for sale. 

Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 comments:

Gerald Schwartz said...

Wonderful... i can smell the and taste them.. Good job...

Nancy Merkle Fine Art said...

Thank you, Gerald. I appreciate your kind words.

Crystal Cook said...

Hi Nancy. These are so beautiful, the shin is very well painted. I'm a big fan of your small impressions paintings on etsy and I'm so happy to have found your blog now too. It's good to have a new blogger buddy. Merry Christmas!

Nancy Merkle Fine Art said...

Thank you, Crystal. It is so nice to hear you like my work.