Sunday, April 29, 2012

Road to the Beach



April has flown by and I have not done near as much painting as is my usual.  Visiting family, enjoying a couple of sunny weekends and I realize my studio has been neglected and the paintings have been sparse.  In spite of that, I am happy to have finished this little 6x8 painting.  It took a while because I kept fussing with it.  I was trying to capture that funny weather that occurs in the Northwest where the sun is shinning, but a light fog hangs in the air at the same time.  The Washington Coast is especially prone to those kinds of days.  This road to the beach was my inspiration.  Head down that path and you will find yourself on the coast of the Pacific Ocean.  Hope you enjoy your stay.  The painting is for sale at my Etsy Shop.  You can purchase it or view it in the shop by clicking here


Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: