Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Smith Rock Morning

Today's painting is a small 4x6 landscape inspired by a recent visit to Smith Rock in Central Oregon State.  I've visited this enchanting place numerous times, but this last time it was around 7 a.m. when the shadows were long and the air was morning crisp.  While my daughter ran a 10K race, I snapped pictures and gathered inspiration.  If you've never visited this location, it is definitely a place to add to your list.  There are trails for hiking, rocks for climbing, roads for biking, and wildlife for viewing.  This painting will be listed for sale at my Etsy shop when the paint is dry.  In the meantime, you might want to view some of the other landscape paintings that are for sale in my shop.  Check back soon.  Check back often. 


Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , ,

No comments: