Friday, August 3, 2012

Fruit and Gallery Glitches

Visit this link to view or purchase in the gallery.

My gallery at Daily Paintworks Gallery is filling up nicely.  It is always a challenge when a new online venue is undertaken.  New procedures, glitches, and temporarily unanswered questions arise.  There is usually a learning curve of several days.  However, I must say, so far the experience has been great.  No glitches and no unanswered questions.

This painting is the third is my 12x12 still life series.  The paintings were created on a 3/4-inch gallery wrapped canvas.  You can view the others here and here.  All three are for sale  in my Paintworks Gallery. The subject of this one was a collection of fruit purchased at a newly opened fruit stand near my house.  The fruit is sweet and full of color making it delightful to paint and even more delightful to eat when I finished. 

No comments: