Saturday, October 24, 2015

Radish Still Life Painting

The paint is finally dry on the series of miniature still life paintings I created about ten days ago. You can view my original post about this series here. This little radish painting is one of my favorites. It was created with oil paints on a 5x7 inch flat canvas panel and is available here, in my Etsy Shop. When it has sold, reproductions will also be available. Visit the Still Life Gallery at my print shop for more information about sizes and other options.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love that pop of white on your pretty radish ... my mom used to love these things ... slice 'em up and butter a piece of bread and voila ... radish sandwiches!!! (Not my taste, but ... ) Great, great work of art ... so bright and cheerful, Nancy!!!