Sunday, October 31, 2010

Inspiration

Yesterday with my bicycle loaded on the back of my car I headed toward the town of Puyallup where the Foothills Trail begins in Western Washington State. Before I got there, the rain began to pour down. Back home a few minutes later, I spent the afternoon in my studio with the gray skies looking over my shoulder and rain pelting the window. It was with great excitement that I rose today to sunshine. The clouds had cleared and the sky was blue. With my bicycle loaded on the car once again, I made a second try. Beautiful sunshine followed me the entire day. When I finished my ride, I was so inspired by the burst of autumn sunshine, that I painted this 6x8 inch oil painting. It is amazing what a little sunshine can do. The painting is for sale online at the Small Impressions Gallery for $75.00 plus shipping. Click here to see the painting in the gallery.

Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: