Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Life is Good!

Today my little 6 x 6 oil painting, Oranges on a Red Plate, has been featured on Amy Esther's blog, In the Night Kitchen and on her Indiepublic page. I'm very flattered! I created this painting last spring and have always loved the bright color combination. It SOLD quickly from my Etsy shop. If you collect ceramics or just enjoy viewing beautiful handmade work, visit Amy's Indiepublic page. It is loaded with photos of a wonderful collection of her original ceramics. It is definitely worth a visit. Better yet, visit her Etsy store where you can purchase some of her functional ceramics and hand thrown pottery. Not familiar with Etsy? Click here to enjoy a visit to the Etsy homepage where everything is handmade.
Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow, lovely lovely works...I hearted you on etsy :)
www.crochetedandmore.blogspot.com
if you want to look at my pretty much new little space

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

I like this!