Monday, March 31, 2008

Rainier--Original American Landscape Oil Painting

Mount Rainier is one of my favorite subjects. I have spent my life with this dormant volcano looking over my shoulder. In Western Washington State, it is a common phrase to hear that, "the mountain is out." What this really means is that it is a clear day with no rain or fog obscuring the glorious landmark. On a clear day, it can be seen from Seattle to Olympia, up and down the I-5 corridor. This particular painting is 8 x 10 inches. It can be purchased in my Etsy store for $80.00 plus $12.00 shipping to US address. Click here to purchase.
Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

beautiful! I was just in seattle last spring and fell in love and we had a really clear day and could see the mountain. stunning!