Sunday, August 24, 2008

Summer Fruit--Original American Still LIfe Oil Painting

As August draws to a close, I have begun to think of all the wonderful things that were brought my way this summer. Sunshine, trips to the beach, warmth, and summer fruit are all on my mind. This little 5x7 inch oil painting celebrates summer in all its delights. If you click here, you can see some closeups of this painting. I hope others have enjoyed the summer months as much as I have.
Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Giftbearer said...

Beautiful painting of apples!

artis1111 said...

Hi I saw your blog on Etsy. I am so glod to meet another artist. Would love to ask questions about thr painting a day thing. I don't know anyone that has paintings listed on there. Thanks Kathy