Thursday, January 1, 2009

Pepper Line--American Still Life Oil Painting

Here is my first painting or 2009--a package of colorful peppers--5x7 inches, oil on an MDF hardboard panel. I hope my year will be as colorful as this little collection. One of the expectations of a new year is that we set goals for the new year. Before I can set some new goals, a review of the past year feels like a good way to start. Here are some of the things I've accomplished on the business side of my art in the past year:
  • Maintained my Small Impressions blog, posting at least four days a week.
  • Maintained my Etsy Gallery of small format art with new additions weekly.
  • Sold over 50 paintings.
  • Opened a Gallery at 1000 Markets for my larger works.
  • Added to my resume with acceptance into several juried art shows.
  • Added some of my tree paintings to the gallery at Northwest Fine Woodworking in Seattle.
Over the next few weeks I'll be working on developing my goals for 2009. In the meantime, I hope all my readers had a very happy holiday and will have a wonderful new year.
Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 comments:

Robin Pedrero said...

Congrats on the achievements! Nice peppers!

Nancy Merkle Fine Art said...

Thanks Robin!

Nothing to See said...

The peppers are beautiful.

Congrats on achieving excellent goals in 2008.

Best Wishes for 2009!