Sunday, December 7, 2008

Green Apple--Original Still Life Oil Painting

Yesterday afternoon I visited a little fruit stand near my house. They had absolutely gorgeous fruit, cheese, fresh meat, and holiday fudge. I came home with more fruit than I can possibly eat, but I wanted to just look at it and paint the wonderful shapes and colors. This little 5x7 inch apple painting is the result. I painted all afternoon. Granny Smith and Golden Delicious apples, a beautiful purple eggplant, and some brilliant green limes all came home with me. When this one dries, I will list it in my Etsy Gallery for sale. My 5x7 inch fruit paintings sell for $50.00 plus $6.50 for shipping to US addresses. You can see more little fruit paintings in the fruit section of my Etsy Shop.
Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Robin Pedrero said...

I just love going to fresh markets too... and painting my finds!

Nancy Merkle Fine Art said...

Yes--such beautiful colors in fresh fruits and vegetables! Thanks for commenting.