Monday, December 22, 2008

New Gallery--Hard Work--Preparing For Spring

Painting didn't happen today. It makes me sad when I can't be slapping some paint around, but I was working hard on a new venture. My new venture is preparing a new shop at 1000 Markets. I will still maintain my Etsy Gallery, but felt a desire to branch out to a new venue. Etsy has been a productive outlet for my small format paintings, and I will continue to list small paintings there, but at 1000 Markets, my plan is to list some of my larger paintngs. As soon as my new gallery is ready to launch, I will post a link in a blog post and in the right column. In the meantime, a sneak preview is posted above.
Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nancy, look at those beautiful holes in those trees! ; ) I know how you feel, I feel I've lost a day when I haven't painted. Good luck with your new venture and happy holidays!

Nancy Merkle Fine Art said...

Thanks Nancy--I appreciate your kind words!