Saturday, June 13, 2009

Bounty--American Still Life Oil Painting

The studio move is finally coming to an end and I was able to get some painting in this morning. This 8x10 inch oil painting is from the Different Strokes Bi-weekly challenge and was fast and fun to paint. I really focused on painting shapes and colors, not objects. Although there are a few nit-picks I could grouse about, I'm going to leave it as is. When it dries I will probably add it to my other still life paintings at Impressions Gallery at 1000 Markets. My 8x10 oil paintings are currently selling for $125.00 plus $12.50 for shipping to US addresses.
Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

dominique eichi said...

very nice DSFDF, great loose feel. I love that onion.
I love your evening light , it has a wonderful feel.

Nancy Merkle Fine Art said...

Thanks Dominique--I appreciate your feedback!