Sunday, January 16, 2011

Goose Speak

It was a honking good day even though the weather was bad and a leak sprang through our ceiling last night. After strategically placing a bucket in the hallway, I spent the rest of the day imagining myself walking through summer grass. This guy joined me in my imaginings, emerged from my palette, and placed himself on this 4x6 inch canvas. He has joined some of my other animal paintings for sale. Click here to view him in a gallery or put him in a shopping cart.

Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Madelaine said...

I just love this little guy! Has me dreaming of spring!

Nancy Merkle Fine Art said...

Thanks Madelaine--let's hope he brings spring soon. I'm so tired of nasty weather. Glad I could help with your dreams--they're mine, too. :)