Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Basking in the Sun

I almost forgot about this little painting. It is 6x8 inches as was painted one morning when I arrived home from a grocery run. Their bright red color of the peppers demanded that I put them on the table and paint first thing when I got home. The painting is dry and for sale with some of my other still life paintings at Etsy. Click here to view it in the gallery or make a purchase. It can be purchased for $65.00 plus shipping.


Technorati tags: , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

I can sure see why you wanted to paint these - they're beautiful, and your handling of that shiny, smooth skin is perfection.

Nancy Merkle Fine Art said...

Thanks, Claire--they are shiny and smooth--at least for a few days--before the wrinkles set in. Glad you like the painting.