Monday, April 11, 2011

Dechutes River Vacation

It has been a week since my last post because of an incredible opportunity I couldn't pass up. This past week I was invited to spend my time in Bend, Oregon. Even though I've spent my entire life in the Pacific Northwest, Bend was one place I had never visit. It was absolutely lovely! As soon as I drove over the pass into Central Oregon, the sun came out. After weeks of drenching rain, it felt like I was arriving at heaven's gate. Over the course of the week I was able to take two bike rides and hike almost every day. It was a challenge to fit in any painting time, but the above 5x7 inch painting did emerge as a result of hiking along the Dechutes River Trail late one afternoon. I'm looking forward to transferring more of my memories to canvas. This painting can be purchased for $40.00 plus shipping at the online gallery, Small Impressions. Just click here.



Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , ,

No comments: