Saturday, July 16, 2011

Morning LIght

Early one morning a few weeks ago, I joined my children at one of the city parks in Bend, Oregon as their dog performed his goose hazing duties.  The dog is a volunteer for the parks department and is trained to chase the geese from the park so they don't create the kind of mess that Canadian Geese are prone to do.  While there, I snapped a quick picture of the sunlight cascading across the grass and reflecting off a tree trunk.  This tree and the early morning light were the inspiration for this 6x6 inch oil painting.  It can be purchased for $50.00 plus shipping here.

Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, I love your landscapes.

Nancy Merkle Fine Art said...

Thank you--I always appreciate your visits and kind words.