Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Bird Watching


Recently I painted a series of little seagull paintings.  This is one of four.  They were fun to paint on little 4x4 inch canvas panels.   I am amazed at how many different kinds of seagulls populate the beaches here in the Northwest.  Since I am not a bird watcher, I don't know how to identify different varieties, but it was great fun to paint them.  One of the four has already SOLD, but this one and another of the series are both for sale at my Etsy shop along with some of my other small paintings of birds and animals.  Click here to view this painting in the the shop or make a purchase.  I will be adding the fourth, and final painting in the series, so check the shop often for updates and new paintings. 

Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: