Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Black and White



This is the first in a series of little cat faces that I painted recently.  The eyes are what attracted me to painting these little 4x4 inch portraits.  My son likes my animal paintings, and made a special point of telling me I needed to list this series.  He has a collection of animal portraits that includes a goat, a gorilla, and I don't remember what else.  There is also a little baby chick painting that has his name on it.  It will probably appear in his hands on a special occasion sometime in the future. This painting is for sale at my Etsy shop along with one of his mates.  Click here if you would like to see him in the shop or make a purchase. Or, click here to see his mate.


Technorati tags:
, , , , , ,

1 comment:

Helen H Trachy said...

So cute! Had a lovely time visiting your blog. Thanks for sharing.