Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Winter Season Study

Winter by the River
8x8
oil

This is a small study of a scene from the banks of the Deschutes River in Central Oregon where the region experienced a record breaking snowfall last month. I am finishing up a larger version of this scene which should be dry fairly soon. Both are completed with oil paints on stretched canvas. This original study is for sale in my Etsy shop and reproduction fine art prints of the study are available at my print shop for a reasonable price. Eventually I hope that the larger original will be accepted by Ugallery along with some of my other larger landscape paintings. For all who have experienced a similar snowy winter, though beautiful scenery emerges, my hopes are for some warm weather in the coming days.

No comments: