Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Red with Yellow--Original Still Life Painting--Onion

The model for this little 6x6 inch oil painting will be part of my Thanksgiving Day salad. The oil painting is for sale at the Small Impressions Gallery and the onion has been chopped to bits. The painting is $36.00 plus $6.50 for shipping to US addresses. Puchase it here with Paypal, Visa, Matercharge, or Discover. Hope all my readers have a wonderful Thansgiving Day Holiday!
Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the composition and colors in this painting. It's so beautiful. Am enjoying also your cycling stories. I've toured much of the north west part of Washington by bike, Ferndale, Mt. Baker and Linden areas - beautiful country.

Nancy Merkle Fine Art said...

Thanks Barb. It is lovely to ride in this part of the country--one of my favorite activities next to painting!