Saturday, November 14, 2009

Bicycling, Painting, and a Couple of Sheep

This morning is cold and clear. These days have been few and far between in the past month. I want to take advantage and get some fresh air, exercise, and some good reference photos. My favorite bike ride is through the Orting Valley in Pierce County, Washington. Travelling through rural Western Washington State provides me with a lot of inspiration for painting my Small Impressions paintings. I love to see the animals grazing and the natural beauty of the landscape. The fresh air and exercise relieves stress and makes me feel like I'm a carefree kid again. This little painting was inspired by a view of the passing landscape on one of my rides. It is 4x6 inches on a canvas panel and is for sale in the Small Impressions Gallery . This sheep painting was created on an affordable canvas panel is one of a series of animal paintings I've worked on lately. It can be purchased for $24.00 plus $6.50 for shipping to US addresses.
Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: