Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunshine on a Path--Original Landscape Tree Painting

With winter in full swing, I am longing for warm weather and sunshine. I dug around in my photos and found a reference from last summer that satisfied my urge for some sunshine. This is a large tree on the side of the road at Fort Steilacoom Park in Pierce County, Washington. The road circles a little lake and is one of my favorite places when the weather begins to warm up. Until spring arrives again, I'm going to have to be satisfied with painting sunshine. This oil painting is 5x7 inches on a canvas panel. It is for sale at Small Impressions Gallery and can be purchased for $35.00 plus $6.50 for shipping to US addresses if you click here.
Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Sadia said...

A very beautiful bright painting!Has surely pushed the winter aside.

Nancy Merkle Fine Art said...

Thanks, Sadia. I've been looking for all kinds of summer reminders lately. The winter season has worn out its welcome.