Saturday, October 27, 2007

Nisqually Marshland in Fall--Original American Oil Painting

This little 5 x 7 oil painting is based on my adventure of a couple of weeks ago. I visited the Nisqually National Wildlife Preserve. It was an absolutely wonderful fall day with crisp air and sunshine. Hundreds of ducks and geese were passing through and stopping for a snack and a swim on their way to warmer climates. During the seven mile hike I snapped over a hundred photos. Besides myself, there were dozens of other photographers with impressive professional gear grabbing shots. I have been busy creating little rememberances ever since. I'll be posting them over the next few days.

Incidently, this is my 201st posting in my Small Impressions Blog! If you haven't looked at some of my earlier work, I envite you to visit my archives and see what you missed.
Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: