Monday, October 13, 2008

Golden Reflection--Original American Landscape Oil Painting

As the colors of fall begin to show themselves, nature gives us a delightful light show. This 5x7 inch oil painting was inspired by the color of low-hanging trees at Waughop Lake. The lake is located in Fort Steilacoom Park in Pierce County, Washington. It is one of my favorite places to ride my bike. I prefer to ride on the paved roads of the park, but it also offers trails for those who like to ride mountain bikes. There is an off-leash dog park within the larger park, soccer fields, baseball fields, a large children's playground, and plenty of area for walking and enjoying the outdoors. This painting is available for purchase in my Etsy Gallery for $50.00 plus $6.50 for shipping to US addresses. Othere miniature landscape paintings can be seen in the landscape section of the gallery.
Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 comments:

JudyMackeyart said...

I like the colors!! Very nice!

Nancy Merkle Fine Art said...

Thanks Judy--I appreciate the kind words!

Tatyana said...

Agreed with Judy - beautiful colours!