Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Forest Hill Scene--Wilderness Hiking--Landscape Oil Painting

After a Veteran's Day of gloomy rain, I am longing for a sunny hike in the woods. A forest of tall evergreens of the Pacific Northwest would be especially appealing. The generous canopy of fir, cedar, hemlock, and pine keeps me going back to the woods. This sunny little 5x7 inch forest scene can be purchased at my Etsy Gallery for $50.00 plus $6.50 for shipping to US addresses. Click here to purchase.
Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

6 comments:

Jenn~ said...

Lovely....you can feel the warmth coming off of this painting...it was pretty gloomy here too....

LiPeony said...

Very pretty... I really like how you capture the sunlight and shadows against the trees and the ground... like the sun is setting or rising depending... and 5x7 that is small.. wow...

great work =D

Blackfeatherfarm said...

Bright and cheerful !

Anonymous said...

love the emphasis on the sunlight. beautiful painting!

Robin Pedrero said...

I can smell the secent of the woods and the hike just looking at your painting. I understand the longinh for a hike in the woods. I get those too.

Nancy Merkle Fine Art said...

I'm glad you all appreciate my work. With the rain outside and the winter weather upon us, sunshine sounds wonderful.