Wednesday, April 7, 2010

In Search of Light

The Pacific Northwest is still muddled in a puddle of rain with no end in sight. In my quest for bright light and sunshine, I'm depending on my painting for warmth. This little 5x7 inch oil painting is warm and colorful and was created on a Raymar Canvas Panel. It is for sale online at Small Impressions Gallery at Etsy for $50.00 plus $6.50 for shipping to US addresses. Just click on the Small Impressions link to put it in a shopping cart.

Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

5 comments:

Lori Bonanni said...

Very colorful and great complementary colors! Nice composition too! Don't you love those Raymar panels I use them too.

Delilah said...

I love the angle of the view on this painting.

Nancy Merkle Fine Art said...

Thanks for the kind comments. I have to agree that the Raymar panels are wonderful and saves me a lot of prep time, too!

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful, Nancy! You certainly found the light you were searching for! :)

Nancy Merkle Fine Art said...

Thank you, Beth. I'm glad to hear I captured it!