Friday, July 16, 2010

Lemon Lime Summer Time


Bright lemons and a lime are the color of summer. Today's 8x10 inch oil painting is one of my favorites. I'm pleased to be able to offer it for sale at my Etsy Store, Small Impressions Paintings. It was painted on a hand prepared gessoed hardboard panel with professional grade oil paints. I like it when a favorite painting emerges on one of my hand made panels because I know the work will last a life time. It can be purchased here for $125.00 plus $6.50 for shipping to US addresses. It will be a great addition to a kitchen or mightbrighten a dark alcove. I'm anxiously looking forward to finding a home for this painting so it can be appreciated rather than sitting in my storage cupboard. Click here to purchase using Paypal, a safe and reliable online method of transferring money. If you are looking for a companion piece, check out some of my other small still life oil paintings.

Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: