Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Organizing the Gallery

Last evening I spent some time organizing the paintings in my Small Impressions Gallery into sections. If you visit and look at the listings on the right of the shop, you can see the new sections that were created last night. I'm very happy with the new organization. Painting every day is a great way to improve skill, but it also creates a lot of paintings. I sell them online to pay for my supplies and art related activities, but after a while the gallery can get pretty cluttered. Being organized is a very satisfying experience. It felt good this morning to list a new painting, this 5x7 inch oil painting, in a well-organized shop. Stop by and visit. This painting can be purchased for $40.00 plus $6.50 for shipping to US addresses.


Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Sandra Galda said...

ooo love the tonal teapot! Very attractive image!

Nancy Merkle Fine Art said...

Thanks, Sandra. I'm so glad you like it!