Sunday, February 1, 2009

Autumn Tree Fields--Original Small Oil Painting

I'm a little out of season here. In February I should probably be posting a winter scene, but the cold dampness of the current season doesn't inspire me nearly as much as the seasons of color and sunshine. This little 5x7 inch painting is now available for purchase at my Etsy Gallery for $50.00 plus $6.50 shipping to US addresses. Click here to purchase or see closeups. I'd like to see someone treat him or herself to a little work of art on this first day of February. More small paintings of trees and fields available my Etsy Gallery, Small Impressions Paintings. My larger tree paintings are available at Impressions Gallery at the Artists Collective in 1000 Markets.
Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: