Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hay Field--Original Landscape Oil Painting

This 5x7 inch small format oil painting was created last fall as part of an art challenge in the online forum, Wetcanvas. The original photograph from which this painting was created was a Tennessee hay field. Although Washington State is the other side of the country, I could imagine a very similar view here in the Pacific Northwest. This painting is now for sale in my Etsy Gallery where you can view closeups . For $50.00 plus $6.50 for shipping to US addresses, this painting can move from my studio to your home. Click here for sales information. Other small paintings of fields are available in the Fields Section of my Etsy Gallery. Click here to visit.
Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Bravo Nancy, your color just sings. What a beautiful painting!

Travveller said...

I love the colors in these - especially the greens. Getting greens right usually has me pulling my hair out!

Michael said...

Nice!