Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sunshine Down the Road--Original Small Oil Painting

Today's painting is 4x6 inches on a canvas panel. The title is metaphoric for me because I have recently purchased a pochade box for outdoor painting and I am imagining some happy times painting outside. I'm headed down a new road and expecting to enjoy it. In the summer months I do a lot of bike riding and have always longed to take my painting with me. My supplies and portable tripod fit nicely into a backpack, so I will take them with me when scenic destinations are on the agenda. This little 4x6 inch oil painting has sold, but other small paintings are for sale at the Small Impressions Gallery . An don't forget to check out more affordable canvas panel paintings.
Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: