Sunday, January 10, 2010

Grassy Beach--American Oil Painting

I've been on a still life painting kick for several weeks, but while cleaning up my studio this morning, I ran across this landscape painting I created a couple of years ago. I've held on to it for a long time because I am fond of the fresh feel of the sky and beach. When viewing it, I imagine sitting on the shoreline watching the waves splash on the beach and smelling the sea air. Even though the feelings it inspires are delightful, I've decided it is time to let it find a new home and make room for some other paintings. It is now for sale at Small Impressions Gallery at Etsy for $125.00 plus $12.00 for shipping to US addresses. It is an 8x10 inch oil painting on a gessoed hardboard panel. The paint is artist quality and in combination with the sturdy surface, it will last a life time. It will fit easily into a standard frame though it is sold unframed. Click here to purchase through Paypal.
Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: