Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Thoughts on a Purple Onion

Today's painting is one of my favorites. I painted it a few months ago and have contemplated whether a larger version should be my next step or not. After having enjoyed it for several months, I've finally decided to let it go and quit pondering its future. This 8x10 inch oil painting on a gessoed hardboard panel is now for sale at Small Impressions Gallery for $125.00 plus $12.00 for shippng to US addresses. You may purchase it from the Gallery by clicking here.
Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 comments:

Campbell Jane said...

Gorgeous!

Nancy Merkle Fine Art said...

Thanks, Jane. I'm so glad you like it. It has always been one of my favorites.

LindaHunt said...

Beauftiful composition and color!

Nancy Merkle Fine Art said...

Thanks, Linda. I appreciate your kind words.