Friday, January 30, 2009

Mountain Path--Original Mt. Rainier Landscape Oil Painting

As I drove home today, I saw Mount Rainier towering above the road, covered with plenty of snow. On a clear day much of Western Washington Stae can view the site of this dormant volcano. Native Washingtonians often say the mountain is out as if it were some type of animal that hides in its den waiting for sunshine. When I arrived home, I was a surprise to find that this paining of Mount Rainier had been selected for the "Purple Mountains" Treasury at Etsy. This original painting is 5x7 inches on a gessoed hardboard panel and can be purchased at my Etsy Gallery for $50.00 plus $6.50 shipping to US addresses if you click here. If you would like to visit the Treasury and see a delightful collection of Purple Mountain handmade items, you can click on this link.
Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: