Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Pacific Rain Storm--Original Oil Painting

Today's painting was inspired by a view of rain clouds approaching over the Pacific Ocean. As I write this, a storm is blowing in from the Pacific Ocean and pelting the Northwest with rain and wind. Although this painting doesn't depict today's storm, it does provide a typical view of the changing vista of the Pacific Ocean. The painting would be a wonderful little souvenir for a visitor to the coast. Although I've enjoyed this little painting as a reminder of my many visits to the coast, I have decided it is time for us to part ways. The painting is a petite 5x7 inches and was listed today in my Etsy Gallery. It is available for purchase for $50.00 plus $6.50 for shipping to US addresses. Click here to purchase or view closeups of the texture and brushstorkes, or here to view more water and reflection paintings.
Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: